Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 7"
- Beam: 98"
- Bottom width: 66"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 30 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 685 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1215 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2541 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 3"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW restyled console
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic tilt steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- NEW multifunction speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- Expansive 39-sq.-ft. (3.62-sq.-m) bow deck is the largest we've ever offered in an aluminum bass boat
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- Passenger rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap for 6 rods
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- In-floor cooler
- Rod hold-down straps
- Lighted aft 27-gal. (102 L) aerated & divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & dual overflow drain
- 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested stainless steel propeller (150HP outboards only)
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability