Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 150L 4S
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
1101 HWY 10 S
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, US, 56304
2018 Tracker Pro Team 195 TXW 40th Anniversary Edition
Price: 27,295 USD
Included Options: 1,595 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 29,940 USD
• Length:18' 7"
• Beam: 8' 2"
• Bottom width: 5' 6"
• Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
• Fuel capacity: 30 gal.
• Max. person capacity: 4 persons
• Max. person weight: 685 lbs.
• Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
• Interior depth: 21"
• Transom height: 23"
• Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
• Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
• Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
• Average weight: 1215 lbs.
• Average package weight: 2541 lbs.
• Package height: 6' 3"
• Package width: 8' 2"
• Towing length: 24' 9"
• Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 7"
• Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic TRACKER® White finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
• 2 Lowrance® HOOK-5 color fishfinders w/GPS (bow & console)
• Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 52" (1.32 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
• Special sport steering wheel
• 3-bank battery charger
• 1 cranking & 2 trolling batteries
• 3 battery trays
• 24V trolling motor harness & receptacle
• Trailer has integrated winch stand step w/safety handle, 13" (33.02 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires & spare tire carrier w/matching spare
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
• Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
• Limited lifetime hull warranty
• NMMA® certified
• Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
• Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
• Bow & stern eyes
• 4 cleats
• 2 floor-mounted drink holders
• Motor-stop safety lanyard
• Fire extinguisher
• Soft touch sport steering wheel
• BayStar™ hydraulic tilt steering
• 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
• NEW multifunction speedometer/fuel gauge & tachometer/trim gauge
• Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
• Silver switch panels
• Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
• Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
• Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel & chines for structural strength & handling
• All-welded .100 aluminum hull
• Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
• Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
• Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
• Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
• Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
• Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
• Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
• 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) bilge pump
• Bow & console courtesy lights
• Stowable navigation lights
• Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
• Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
• Expansive 39-sq.-ft. (3.62-sq.-m) bow deck is the largest we've ever offered in an aluminum bass boat
• Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
• 2 pedestal seat base locations
• 2 folding fishing seats
• 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
• Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
• Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
• Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
• Passenger rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap for 6 rods
• 2 aft molded storage boxes
• Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
• 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
• T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
• In-floor cooler
• Rod hold-down straps
• Lighted aft 27-gal. (102 L) aerated & divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & dual overflow drain
• 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
• Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
• Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
• Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
• Factory-matched, performance-tested stainless steel propeller (150HP outboards only)
• Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
• Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
• Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
• 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
• Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
• Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
• Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
• Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
• Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
• Submersible LED lighting
• Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
• Safety cables
• Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
• Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.