Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 40ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard
1101 HWY 10 S
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, US, 56304
2018 Tracker Pro 170
Price: 13,795 USD
Included Options: 465 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 15,310 USD
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 77'
- Bottom width: 54'
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 980 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15'
- Transom height: 22.5'
- Deadrise at transom: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 878 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1836 lbs.
- Package height: 4' 7"
- Package width: 6' 8"
- Towing length: 22' 6"
- Storage length: 19' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Sleek, 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, built-in drink holder & 12V outlet
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- NEW 3" (7.62 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ TRACKER® Black Cherry or Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below (lockable storage aft)
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- NEW exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.