Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 200XL VER L4
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
1101 HWY 10 S
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, US, 56304
2017 Nitro ZV18
Price: 44,935 USD
Included Options: 8,465 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 54,945 USD
- Length:18' 11"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 76"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Approx. weight: 2300 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Stainless steel toggle switches
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (20 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Step-up to bow deck w/storage for two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays (seven 3700s each)
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.