Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 175L PROXS
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 175hp
- Type: Outboard
1101 HWY 10 S
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, US, 56304
- Length:18' 8"
- Beam: 94'
- Bottom width: 75'
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Max. person weight: 550 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1350 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 18.5'
- Transom height: 22.5'
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15'
- Approx. weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3200 Lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 21' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid bow mat
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
- LED courtesy light
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch & trim switch w/capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Integrated bow navigation lights w/stowable stern light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Big 34 sq. ft. front deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Helm & passenger seats w/carpeted step up to aft deck
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lockable compression latches
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 62-qt. (58.7 L) cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft 30-gal. (113.6 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NVT™ (NITRO Vortex Technology™) hull
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots, better handling & a drier ride
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 14" (35.56 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.