Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
1101 HWY 10 S
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, US, 56304
2015 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 22 DLX w/ 60 ELPT FourStroke BigFoot, Price Excludes Optional Trailer
Price: 22,495 USD
Your Price: 22,495 USD
- Length: 22' 2''
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 Gallons
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4''
- Pontoon log material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1790 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3452 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 10 Persons
- Depth inside: 24"
- Max. weight capacity: 1960 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1335 Lbs.
- Deck width: 102"
- Towing length: 30' 2''
- Storage length: 30' 2''
- Package height: 9' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) polyester Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- NEW storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW pull-down loops on Bimini top straps help keep fabric taut for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW console style w/wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- NEW built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for easy turning
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- NEW below-console cooler/storage space w/access door & integrated map pouch
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- NEW convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fish finder
- NEW lighted rocker switches
- NEW ergonomically positioned binnacle control box
- Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
Construction & Exterior
- NEW fence graphics for 2015
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length deck support
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 0.75" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- NEW Charcoal Metallic or Blueberry fence color
- NEW easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting throughout
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.59 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base vinyl & multiple densities of foam for ergonomic comfort & luxury
- NEW fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft fence padded backrest
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench & storage net
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable fold-down fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames & heavy-duty seats w/2-0.38" (6.03 cm) pedestals
- Movable drink holder/bolster
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. livewell
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler, rod holders & drink holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- 3-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- Extended motor pod w/built-in performance-enhancing features
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.